Saturday, August 8, 2009
Yay some new small finishes for Stitching for a Cure
These two were made to send to Stitching for a cure, love Donna's blog and all the lovely things people have donated!. On Donna's blog,you will find links to several charts generously provided by designers to help raise awareness for cancer.
These two "Snowflakes for a Cure" by Virginia Knutson, and "Blackwork for Cancer Awareness", by Kristine Herber (Hope) were two of my favorites!
~Yada Yada Yada~
~My Favorite Pages~
- ► 2010 (32)
- Hardanger Lessons
- New little Finishes
- Finally Posting my TUSAL for Aug!
- Blog Candy Time...follow the link
- Loose Thread Stitchers
- Some Moldy Oldies
- Spooktacular Give-Away
- My First Biscornu
- Happiness is cross stitching: First anniversary bl...
- Beautiful Freebie Charts!
- Blogiversary Giveaway
- A Shepherd's Bush Finish
- It's Daffycat: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pattern...
- Autumn Treasures
- Yay some new small finishes for Stitching for a Cu...
- Tapestry of Dreams: A GREAT giveaway and announcin...
- Halloween Score!!
- A new Start..or at least one of a few new ones ;)
- Mother's Love Needleroll
- A couple of Finishes.....Floss Tag
- Biscornu Patterns
- ▼ August (21)