Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mother's Love Needleroll


Saw this darling needleroll on Cross Stitch Happy's blog, and knew I had to make it! (Even though I made a few oops, I like the way it turned out!) :)
One I wanted to try a needleroll and two, wanted to make something to honor my mom, she has been gone for five years and I miss her very much, She taught me how to sew and stitch...she'd be in her glory to see all projects I've completed, and she'd love to look at the pictures on other stitcher's blogs

2 comments:

Karen said...

How pretty...I am sure she is smiling now!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great finishes.

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help