Sunday, August 2, 2009
Mother's Love Needleroll
Saw this darling needleroll on Cross Stitch Happy's blog, and knew I had to make it! (Even though I made a few oops, I like the way it turned out!) :)
One I wanted to try a needleroll and two, wanted to make something to honor my mom, she has been gone for five years and I miss her very much, She taught me how to sew and stitch...she'd be in her glory to see all projects I've completed, and she'd love to look at the pictures on other stitcher's blogs
~Yada Yada Yada~
~My Favorite Pages~
- ► 2010 (32)
- Hardanger Lessons
- New little Finishes
- Finally Posting my TUSAL for Aug!
- Blog Candy Time...follow the link
- Loose Thread Stitchers
- Some Moldy Oldies
- Spooktacular Give-Away
- My First Biscornu
- Happiness is cross stitching: First anniversary bl...
- Beautiful Freebie Charts!
- Blogiversary Giveaway
- A Shepherd's Bush Finish
- It's Daffycat: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pattern...
- Autumn Treasures
- Yay some new small finishes for Stitching for a Cu...
- Tapestry of Dreams: A GREAT giveaway and announcin...
- Halloween Score!!
- A new Start..or at least one of a few new ones ;)
- Mother's Love Needleroll
- A couple of Finishes.....Floss Tag
- Biscornu Patterns
- ▼ August (21)