Monday, August 31, 2009
Thanks to Dawn at Golden Angel Works I'm learning Hardanger, It's a little labor intensive (for those like me who hate to constantly count!) but the results are well worth the effort! I will be sweating a little when I have to cut the fabric however! Thank you Dawn for helping me learn Hardanger!! :)
~Yada Yada Yada~
~My Favorite Pages~
- ► 2010 (32)
- Hardanger Lessons
- New little Finishes
- Finally Posting my TUSAL for Aug!
- Blog Candy Time...follow the link
- Loose Thread Stitchers
- Some Moldy Oldies
- Spooktacular Give-Away
- My First Biscornu
- Happiness is cross stitching: First anniversary bl...
- Beautiful Freebie Charts!
- Blogiversary Giveaway
- A Shepherd's Bush Finish
- It's Daffycat: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pattern...
- Autumn Treasures
- Yay some new small finishes for Stitching for a Cu...
- Tapestry of Dreams: A GREAT giveaway and announcin...
- Halloween Score!!
- A new Start..or at least one of a few new ones ;)
- Mother's Love Needleroll
- A couple of Finishes.....Floss Tag
- Biscornu Patterns
- ▼ August (21)