Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My First Biscornu


Ive been reluctant to try one of these little guys, but it went together pretty easily, I think next time, I will sew it together in better lighting, as I made a couple of goofs.....oh well not too bad for a first time out I guess. Its a freebie design by Juggy Bug Designs, called "Be Aware", its going in the donation box for our Relay for Life in Palm Bay...still waiting to hear the final decision on the Theme, I hope hope hope they chose Crafting for a Cure!!

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful.... Congrats on your first biscornu!

Karen said...

How cute...I haven't attempted a biscornu yet but need to...they are too cute. Love the design and you did a great job for your first.

MarchAnn said...

I love your Biscornu, the work looks great.
I still have not done one but I love the looks of them and the pinkeeps I see on the blogs I surf.

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help