Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some Moldy Oldies




~I took these out of mothballs about a month ago, still havent done anything with them, think I might frame the Apples for my sister in law, she has an apple theme in her kitchen, the sampler was one I made when I was having DS #2, and Home Sweet Home, I made the year I got married, the frame literally fell apart in our last move, and it no longer goes with the decor, I will probably put it back in the hope chest and look at it from time to time~

4 comments:

Yoyo said...

My but haven't you done some lovely things since my last visit. Hope you do the Ink Circles Mandala soon, it really comes out nice. I did it in only shades of pink for a friend whose daughter has breast cancer and she loves it. And I just love the apples design...just in case your sister doesn't (LOL).

MarchAnn said...

You have some great pieces. Isn't it fun to pull out the old things and look at them again.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

These are beautiful.... Please email me at golden-angel@cox.net.... TY

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cross-stitches Karen. Love love love

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help