Monday, January 4, 2010

January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month


Just a gentle reminder that this is Cervical Cancer Awareness month, I hope you all encourange loved ones and friends to make an appointment for their annual check up, and you yourselves make your appointments for your annual check up, I make it a point to do all my appointments around my birthday in July so as not to forget.If this is your philosophy too, take a minute right now to mark on the calender a month before to jog your memory!!
I guess we can all agree those stirrup moments are not our finest and we'd like to avoid it like the plague, however those few uncomfortable moments could save your life!
Click on the photo to take you to the National Cervical cancer coalition website for further information.

No comments:

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help