Monday, January 4, 2010

Cricut Cutter

Well, forgot to add this to my wish list of things to get accomplished this year...I bought myself a present this year...a cricut cutter, and its made its debut out of the box this afternoon. After much wheedling, I enlisted my sons help to take it out of its cocoon, and put it together....so far so good...I cut a few flowers and a few shapes...I can see what all the fuss is about, its FUN!!

Im looking forward to pretty cards at the ready for friends and family, and some pretty embellishments for the scrapbook I started once upon a time. I could never find the perfect this or that, that was my reasoning for procrastination...now I guess I'm out of excuses and will give it another go...

I just love January....my head is full of get up and go, and there is so much energy in everyone, promises for future and hope!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love papercrafting and making cards too so I hope you will share some of your creations!

Yoyo said...

I've seen that on TV and wondered if it was worth it -- so please don't forget to 'show and tell' us on what you do with it.

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help