Happy Monday All:
Finally finished with work for the day and on to more fun things. Ive snapped a few more pix of completed charts, just need to decide how to finish them. I need to do a Joann's and Michaels run, Im still not driving due to my recent neck surgery. Guess I will have to ask sonny boy to drive me, (here's where I call in some favors for all the trips to the music stores ;)
~Yada Yada Yada~
~My Favorite Pages~
- ► 2010 (32)
- Italian Food Forever Giveaway
- Yay!!.... finally got a Joann's run in!
- Sew Chic and Unique First blog giveaway!
- Stitchie Witchie
- Grandma's Lace
- Update on Thistle Manor
- Wee Stitchy Blog 100th post giveawayy
- Belfonte Notes: Special Celebration Give-Away!!
- Thistle Manor
- Family Tree Work in Progress
- Other Endeavors
- Birthday Wishes
- This is an adorable Erica Michaels freebie, I too...
- A Joanne Sanderson freebie, I couldnt resist. Th...
- Funday Monday
- Imogene Witch
- Borrowed some elements from my Lizzie Kate stash ...
- Tea Time
- Little Finishes
- General Store~A work in progress
- Grandchildren Cross Stich
- ▼ July (22)