Saturday, March 20, 2010
What an honor!!
I was given this wonderful award by Sarah better known as Craftymoo. As Sarah so eloquently put it on her blog, it is really touching to have your hobby appreciated and acknowledged...Sarah I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Now...the tough task of paying it forward, there are so many blogs that deserve this award, I don't know how to keep it to just 10, but I'll give it a go.....
but first....here's how it works.....
1. One must accept the award
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award
4. Paste the award on your blog
5. Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
6. Pass the award on to 10 others
So, I have done 1-4 now for 5 and 6:
1. I was born and raised on Long Island
2. I used to be on my HS swin and diving teams
3. I've driven cross country twice
4. I have lived in 8 places in my life.
5. I used to work in a dry cleaning store...and loved it!!
6. I love the library!
7. If I had my college days to re-live I'd become a RN
8. I would love to have my own needlework shop!
9. I'd love to move to Italy!
10. Scotland is on my places to see before I depart list...right at the top!!
Now for the Winners, your blogs inspire and amaze me...and just embody this craft!
Thank you all for sharing your lives, and love of stitching!!
~Yada Yada Yada~
~My Favorite Pages~
- ▼ March (4)