Monday, February 15, 2010

The stitchers best friend


Im sure you've all seen Vinnie's picture on here before....he is my furry baby. Well the furry baby is quite sick at the moment..and the stitcher is quite lost without him. He has a lump on his neck we were told was nothing in the past, but now has gotten larger and quite hard overnight! He was running a fever, and just acting listless. He spent the weekend in the animal hospital waiting to become stablized enough to remove the lump...so now I wait for the call from the vet letting me know if he is able to do it today...Im so scared for this big brown lump of fur, who means the world to me!!
Hoping he will be fine and will be smacking my legs with his tail, knocking things over, and back being the heart of the home..soon
Mommy loves you Vinnie!

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Prayers for your furbaby.
Always a worry when our kids or furbabies are ill.

Karen said...

Hope all goes well for your baby!

Carolyn NC said...

Hope all goes well for your baby!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Puppy kisses and hugs from Pixie and me!

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help